Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

LTE band problem

[ Edited ]

Im using oneplus one.

i tried using H+, the connection and speed is fine but why it's worsten while im connected to LTE.

Screenshot_20170129-162318.jpgScreenshot_20170129-163518.jpg

Re: LTE band problem

Community Manager

@harithnosman, speed may fluctutuate according to signal quality and congestion level at the location you are at. If this network issue persist at your location, do contact Digi customer service.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Ya,same with me.Last month I complain to customer service about this problem.afterwards they told a technician followed my case,but nothing change.I got the problem will happen when your data quota almost finish,just almost(i still have more than 1GB).I'm very disappointed to Digi and consider to change provider even I using more than 5 years....

I can manage if it lasted for a day, but the problem is still there. My friend had the same exact problem. We both using digi service whilst other carrier is working smoothly.

Community Manager

@harithnosman wrote:
I can manage if it lasted for a day, but the problem is still there. My friend had the same exact problem. We both using digi service whilst other carrier is working smoothly.

@harithnosman, if issue persists, kindly contact Digi customer service or email to help@digi.com.my for this network issue.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.