Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Kenapa No Coverage

Saya dah report masalah di no 22 jalan tempua 6d taman tempua bestari kalumpang 44100 kerling selangor kawasan rumah saya dan dikatakan akan pulih pada  24 January tetapi masih berlaku masalah NO COVERAGE , saya dah lama tunggu tapi kenapa tetap tak BOLEH. Tolong solve kan

Re: Kenapa No Coverage

Support

Hi @Mals, PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
Contributor
digi pls do something... bored with your empty promises... i made a few complaints aswell.. ur support team always give a date which is fake and they promises a date but eventually no action taken to improve after tat.. we are loyal customers but pls dun convince us with a fake promises ... if u need facts of wat i said above ,i can send you the nessasary details for verification and i do have all the communication between your support team in my email.
The next step would be a complaint to MCMC.. thank you.

Support

@Geoffrey, PM us for further checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!