Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Keep disconnecting every 1/2 hour

I want to ask is that why is the network keep disconnecting every 1/2 hour,  the worst situation is  every half hour. This is not only me facing this problem and my friend also keep getting disconnected. Can you help me with this situation? It made me kind of annoying during work when i needed the data connnecting smoothly as my home  do not have wifi.  i am appreciate you to in help me with the problem during this tough time. thank you in advance for you to help me with the situation. Your loyal customer.

Re: Keep disconnecting every 1/2 hour

Support

Hi our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Unusual high usage has caused Internet slowness at this time. As it takes time to resolve this, we seek your patience and kind understanding on the matter ya. Thank you.

Its already 2021, still keep disconnecting, sometime even less than 1/2 hour. Please fix this issue and provide a clear explanation on how you are going to fix it. Useless promises are not enough, please provide thorough step by step  actions that Digi is going to take. I will wait for the reply for 2 weeks before I plan to change to a better service provider. Currently, after asking friends and families about Digi services and connection, you guys  Rank the lowest

Support

Hi tofuuoctupus. We appreciate your feedback. For checking and assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be received by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!