Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Isyarat digi lemah di Idaman Villa, Sendayan

Hi,

Saya ingin membuat aduan, dikawasan perumahan saya di Idaman Villa, Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan coverage digi sangat lemah. Mohon untuk bekerjasama dengan pihak tertentu untuk menaiktaraf coverage diseluruh kawasan tersebut.  Hal ini sangat meremehkan jika ada panggilan-panggilan penting yang perlu dibuat jika berlaku kecemasan didalam rumah. 

Highlighted

Re: Isyarat digi lemah di Idaman Villa, Sendayan

Community Manager

Hi @finazhamzah . Should the issue persists, we appreciate if you could submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue.

Old version = Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category (Network Coverage). 
New version = Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

The report's result will be appeared in the Case Status (old version) or My Case Status (new version) within 2~5 days. Rest assured that our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Thank you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Isyarat digi lemah di Idaman Villa, Sendayan

Hello Digi, the reception outside the house is ok, but inside the house is totally non existance. Mayi i know why and how to overcome this ?