Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Internet very slow at night. Every day.

Contributor

Hi, sihaha. Your data is very important to us. It would be much appreciated if you could submit your case via MyDigi App under Support. For guidelines on how to submit your case via MyDigi, just click http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Ya, i have the same problem...its like follow the sun, the speed will become below 1mbps when sunset, and turn to normal when sunrise...Hey digi, solve the problem please...so many complaint but no take action...

Re: Internet very slow

My internet is very slow.Before this problem happen,my internet is very fast.But now my internet only h+ 1 bar . Please fix this.My location is in Kampung Gelang Mas,Pasir Mas, Kelantan.I've already reported this problem but no responded.Please help me

[ Edited ]

Same to my place too, 8pm onwards will slow until midnight the speed only back to normal. Download Speed on this period is 1-3mbps and upload speed is 1-100kbps. Starting this problem since last year nov or dec. My area is Taman Merbau Jaya, Raja Uda Penang.
Got find support few times and they told me it's normal.
After i send email at digi app, it show will update me but inside case status is empty and show me "You do not have any incident ticket."

Support

Hi hsooi, please PM us with your mobile number and email address for further checking. Thank you 

Same to me. Every night start 7pm become slow then my connection is lost. I totally cannot use Internet. My plan is postpaid 80,make me feel like I'm just using 1gb plan. I'm gonna change to Maxis soon. I can't accept Digi connection is so bad until like this.

Support

Keny, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon - Support - Email - Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi - click Menu - Support - Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status or My Reports on MyDigi within 48 - 72 hours from ur report submitted.

Re: Internet very slow at night. Every day. Penang.

Digi is inexpensive but quality is real bad , same to their customer service. Pointless to contact them because problems will not resolve. So good luck.

Re: Internet very slow at night. Every day. Penang.

Support

Karnsoo50, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad If u need any further assistance from us here, please PM/Inbox us the full details of ur issue and phone number ya