Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet problem

Hi sir, i want to know y my internet so poor these day? I want to download large file n when it get to 50%, my connection lost . Its use half of my monthly internet quota . I dont get any notice from digi that they have issues about network . Who want to pay for my internet quota? Before this the connection very smooth

Re: Internet problem

Community Manager

File download success or failure can also depend on the website that you are downloading from. It would be hard to tell where the issue is. Using a download manager can help you manage your downloads.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

When i use my umobile, my internet speed 1mps . But when i use digi, it will go only 100kbs n go down to 30kbs when im download . I have remaining 6gb quota . Can u help me? I donr want to call digi center bcoz they havent solve my problem about digi direct billing yet . They told me to wait their call 3months ago n until now no one from digi have call me . Its frustated . Help me with my internet pls

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Do you notice that this slow internet is only happening at certain area?

We have a FAQ for direct billing common issues. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

For assistance pertaining to your account, we strongly suggest you to call our Helpline for personalised assistance and also to protect your privacy. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

**bleep** . So slow . Waste of my money to buy digi internet . Its been 4days n no solution . Quit using digi!!