Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Internet disconnects when play PC game using data tethering on PC.

[ Edited ]

DIGI, all time when i m play a game on pc when using data tethering, after a couple of minute, internet stop or lagging. I need to open somting like youtube on my phone and connection resume again. What happened, did DIGI thought me on idle mode and disconnected me to reduce current global traffic? This is unecceptble and very frustating when using data tethering for Gaming! I m at Cheras Kuala Lumpur!

Re: Internet disconnects when play PC game using data tethering on PC.

Support

Hi RhythmZain. For checking and assistance with the network issue, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be checked by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Our apology for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Honestly  , the customer service is  c-rap  and they were only paid to copy paste stuff in this forum 

Still , instead of complaining to them you can complain at here instead 

https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/

Make a complaint on customer service as well 

What kind of solution is this? I need some technical answer you guys from support team. DIGI is one of the most rich company in Malaysia, your leader please do somting!