Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Intermittent Internet

I am having severe internet connectivity issues at KLCC area towards Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The network coverage is just  unacceptable as is the current level of support. I am currently experiencing many instances of weak network signal, no internet and at times, flat out "No Service".

I called DiGi support a few weeks ago and they noted that there were maintenance going on and while that is understandable (if annoying), this was a few weeks ago (since late December 2018) and I am actually seeing a worsening of network quality in this area!

The worst part? A quick search on the website suggests that I report "Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app".The advice also helpfully points out that "the cool part is, you can even pin your location via the GPS function for a more accurate reporting!". Well, guess what? When you are having network problems, MyDigi may not necessarily work because the network is NOT working!

I see that this is not a one-off issue and I hope that DiGi could resolve this as soon as possible. We subscribers pay good money for an internet service and it is frustrating that we are NOT getting any service on this end!

Re: Intermittent Internet

Small update since i notice that there are many similar complaints on this Community Portal.

I spoke to a DiGi consultant via DiGi Live Chat and here are some of the key summaries on my case: -

1. "There is a disturbance on network recorded at this area (i.e. KLCC). Our network team currently is in the midst of fixing this issue." (text in bracket added by me)
  2. Now, here's the part that aggravates me. The consultant mentioned that they expect the issue to be fixed by "25th January 2019". Seeing that this internet connectivity issue is affecting me at my work location since yesterday (22Jan19), that basically means that my mobile internet services will be disrupted for the whole of this work week (since  Monday was a public holiday for us)!
  3. Now, I understand that DiGi technicians are not magicians and they are unable to fix this issue immediately. That was why I asked if there would be any form of compensation / bill deduction for this issue. 
  4. The consultant said "We regret to inform you that no compensation able to be provide (sic) as this is an unplanned outage". This is a ridiculous excuse -- even if the outages were unplanned, that is no reason for DiGi not to provide any compensation for disruption of services that I paid for and services that they received money for.  It also sounds as if they would have compensated if it was a "planned outage" -- do they actually compensate users for network downtime during maintenance?
  5. I will be honest -- dealing with DiGi's support on this issue has left a sour  aftertaste. I have requested that  DiGi support note that I am making an official complaint on this matter and will also report this to the relevant authorities for Network - Service Disruption/downtime.
  6. I hope any DiGi reps reading this would take note of this slip up and improve their services accordingly.

Network Poor Coverage Iskandar Puteri Johor

Hi.
Please if you can increase your coverage area to Taman Eco Botani and Eco Nest in Iskandar Puteri (address below). This is a new development by eco world in Iskandar Puteri Johor and more people and businesses are moving into this area but Digi. Network is very poor. Thanks. Norlan
Address is:-
Self Storage PLT G-18 Residensi Eko Jalan Eko Botani 3/5 Taman Eko Botani 79100 Iskandar Puteri Johor

Type a message ...

Re: Network Poor Coverage Iskandar Puteri Johor

Im in Bangsar and live at TTDI.

Full bar at both place but still cant browse anything. 

I can use for calls and text only.