Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Inconsistent Network Quality. Drastic swings throughout the day.

I have used Digi Infinite for close to 2 months.  I would say it is even worst than TM Streamyx 2 MBPS line.  Digi network quality swings drastically throughout the day.  The network performs nicely before 9am and after that, it is getting worst and fluctuates up and down.  And worst still, sometimes no network at all.  Initially I thought that Digi 4G network should be far superior than others, but it is really a big dissapointment.  I recall that I only enjoy 1 week of superior Digi network without much disconnection or interruption.  After that, that is it.  No more.  I have made several complaints before but no  one at Digi seems interested to feedback.  I  attached herewith  Digi's network quality when I did a ping today.  I hope Digi could look into the matter seriously.  Since there is no contract binding, I am considering switching to other provider if the issue is not resolved.  Paying a monthly RM150 and get headache everyday is the last thing I wish to face everyday.

Highlighted

Re: Inconsistent Network Quality. Drastic swings throughout the day.

Community Manager

@HBNEOH, can you use MyDigi app and click on Support then E-mail, to send a network feedback. MyDigi will capture your GPS location and also timing of the issue for Digi's investigation.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Inconsistent Network Quality. Drastic swings throughout the day.

Sure. I will try to do that and email you. Tq.