Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I want to disappear the "KEKAL SELAMAT DIGI"

my network line always appear the "KEKAL SELAMAT DIGI" and the line is EDGE, can i know how do i fix this problem because i can't receive any calls or texts from anyone. 

Highlighted

Re: I want to disappear the "KEKAL SELAMAT DIGI"

Support

Hi ilyaaa, At the moment, we have no any option to manually remove it until the MCO has been fully lifted by our government. However, it will not affect the network reception. If the issue persists, please PM (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) us your phone number and current location (full address and postcode) for further clarification, TQ.

On my Huawei under Settings there is an option to toggle on or off for "Display Carrier Name".

Turn it off and the message is gone.

Support

Thanks for sharing, AndyLoDigi. However, we believe not all phones have this feature. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

same like me

Support

Hi fadasyraaf, we are unable to manually remove it until the MCO has been fully lifted by our government. No worries, it will not affect the network reception.