Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to utilise the biGBonus FREE 3Gb(1-7pm) instead of deduct my just purchased addon data?

[ Edited ]

Problem:
My monthly internet plan 7Gb is used up, but still  a few days to renew.

So i plan to purchase addon data  which is 2Gb -2days(RM3).

Supposedly  it will utilise  the  biGBonus FREE 3Gb(1-7pm) automatically during the periods of 1-7pm.

But it still utilise my add-on data.

Please explain or solve this kind of problem.

Another  question:

I subscribed Rm35  for 7Gb plan during the promo period.

How can i renew the monthly internet plan without  increase the plan price  when click the Rm40  for 7Gb?

Re: How to utilise the biGBonus FREE 3Gb(1-7pm) instead of deduct my just purchased addon data?

Im having the same problem too

Re: How to utilise the biGBonus FREE 3Gb(1-7pm) instead of deduct my just purchased addon data?

Support

Hafissa, if the issue persists today, please PM (inbox) us for checking. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Ok

Support

Jangkarmaut95, please PM us the full details of ur issue to check further on this. Don't forget to include ur phone number ya

014 653 8453

How to use my data 1-7pm...i already restart my phone but its still be the same....i really really mad at this problem...please fix this as soon as possible...if it cant be fix...please return my rm10...because this is too much...i am really really really sad at this problem...FIX THIS DIGI!!!

Honestly  , the customer service is  c-rap  and they were only paid to copy paste stuff in this forum 

Still , instead of complaining to them you can complain at here instead 

https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/

Make a complaint on customer service as well