Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Give back my quota !

Well,i just asked about the unlimited 1-7am quota and the reply was just simply let me disapointed as i felt digi cheated me... Today i want to use my unlimited 1-7am quota ,but the deduction is from my main quota although i had restart the data services...
Well done DiGi,full of cheat and eat all my quota ...
Please Give back my quota or refund !

Re: Give back my quota !

I also face the same issue here. Last month digi give me unlimited 15 gb Internet but deduct to 10gb for this month. And now, after yesterday system simply deduct rm8 and refunded to me yesterday, nw I check the quota for unlimited internet 1am-7am only set to 2048 mb. I am speechless .

Community Manager

Hi, it is a system error that showed the 2GB 1am-7am quota. You should be seeing that quota back to 10GB today.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

You get the wrong concept bro,i said my data deducted frm main quota although i using at 530am....I need back my quota pls

Hi Cleuzer, please PM  us with your phone number please. Thank you

Already PM your acc,waiting for your reply frm DiGi..hope i can get back a refund or quota as i dont want to relate Digi to cheat...

Hi have Digi give you back your quota?

I'm having similar problems.

Reload RM50 but Digi have not credit to my mobile

Support

Hi, RaySyd66.

Please PM us <here> your phone number, registered name and reload details (time/date) for further checking k.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!