Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Full line+3g but no connection

Hello there DIGI, i got a full bar line and 3G icon but i cant make a call, sending/receive messages, and cannot use the internet at all..how to fix this?

Re: Full line+3g but no connection

Community Manager

If you are using prepaid, do you still have credit or is your credit expired?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

SuperUser

@Amirul1907 wrote:
Hello there DIGI, i got a full bar line and 3G icon but i cant make a call, sending/receive messages, and cannot use the internet at all..how to fix this?

Are you still facing this issue? 

Sometimes it is an issue due to the phone which you are using. Like when you go to an area with no signal (like inside elevators, etc), the signal gets lost, but when you enter an area with proper signal, your phone somehow cannot reconnect to the network properly despite it showing full bars. 

Normally, the way to resolve this is to restart the phone. 

Hope this helps. Smiley Very Happy

My line also slow. Prepaid 3g. Always stop connection these few days.. Playing game always lagging an need restart..  Too fade up. Play 1-2 mins then jammed no connection.. Before this everything fine.. What happened.?

Community Manager

@clarence, try to send in your location and network experience feedback through MyDigi app so that our technical team can assess on it. Thank you for your feedback. https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements