Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Extremely Bad port out services

Wah digi you trying to make port out so difficult so that customers remain it is ? Port in so easy but port out so difficult. This is my 3rd time trying to port out. Everytime got some stupid nonsense reason

1) Customers numbers are temporarity disconnected - Even your cs has no idea what this means. Instead just give a silly reason, system error. Ask me to submit request again

2) 2nd time get one or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS validation. Reason here pretty stupid when I got the acknowledgement from digi that confirmation has been received and request is being processed

3RD REQUEST IS STILL PENDING AND I WAITING FOR WHAT **** UP REASON THEY GOING TO GIVE

NUMBER IS 018 958 8825

DIGI TAKE ACTION NOW !!

Re: Extremely Bad port out services

3000 times agree with you. 

So I requesting Port Out for my Prepaid number 0143376875 Since 1/5/2021 early morning.  I only received SMS Validation after 3000 years later (at 3PM on the same date). Replied as per guidance and received Digi confimation on your MNP port out. I wait until 8PM and received SMS saying "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation" ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DIGI???!!!! 

I resubmitted and 9PM and i wait until now (the time i writing this message) yet to received my second SMS Validation. What's wrong with you DIGI? Are your servise that bad? Your people asking me to resubmit if failed again, and again, and again and they saying they can't do anything about this. Seriously this is your Top 1 service that could provide to end user? This is really bad user experience Compare to other Telco that i use e.g Maxis, XOX. 

DIGI management please do something on this stupid port out process before you loss your accountability. 

Please assist on my Port Out case, thank you. 

**bleep**.., I CANT IMAGINE THIS HAPPEN TO ME.. THIS IS CALL **bleep** SERVICE, ME TOO SUBMITTING PORT OUT FROM DIGI DUE TO MY NEW WORKPLACE DOES NOT HAVE DIGI LINE,. 

DIGI SEND ME RIDICULOUS REASON, SAYING "UR REQUEST WAS REJECTED. ONE OR MORE PHONE LINES DID NOT REPLY TO OUR SMS VALIDATION." FxCK................  THIS IS ALREADY THE 2ND TIME REJECTED, IF IM NOT MISTAKEN IM THE CUSTOMER NOT THE DIGI, SO SINCE WHEN CUSTOMER NEED TO PORT OUT SOMETHING STILL NEED THE PERMISSION FROM THE TELCO WHEN DOING PORT IN IS SO EASY?! 

OK FINE.. I CALLED TO DIGI HELPLINE LOR, ONE TIME.. CALL DROPPED ITESELF, 2ND TIME, CALL DROPPED ITSELF AGAIN.. OKOK, ANOTHER TIME.. WAITING CALL 10 MINUTES HEARING MUSIC, STILL NOBODY ANSWER, ANOTHER FxCK UP BY DIGI. U ARE KIDDING ME IS IT?! SO TOMOLO I WILL WALK IN TO DIGI AND SEE WHAT IS THE STORY AGAIN..

BTW, DIGI  HOPELESS..

I also had a same like u.
Till now pendng.my PO application.

Port out sms send.but back date.
Due time to respond.
Than simply text me yr process fail
My line 0194446640