Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Everyday I have a bad internet connection

Please fix the internet problem in our area.

We really need immediate action from the DIGI party.

I feel very angry & disappointed when suddenly the internet keep reconnecting while I'm playing online games.

I really hope the DIGI CENTER fixes the problem that I have to face everyday AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
TQ
Screenshot_20180712-050004.png

Re: Everyday I have a bad internet connection

Community Manager
Kindly include the details of your location and observations through MyDigi app https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...
Thank you for your feedback

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Now like go everywhere also bad internet connection in Selangor.

Same in 3g & 4g.

I facing slow internet at Shah Alam, Glenmarie.

Some time even unable to load a page...

My Friend with digi also facing the same problem.

Please solve ASAP!!!

Support

Ivangiap,  sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad To assist u further on this, please inbox us ur full location details and phone number for further checking on this. 

Just changed to other telco, DIGI is hopeless, no matter how many times you complaint the problem also will not solve, it is the infrastructure problem. Wait them upgraded then only switch back is the only way, they will keep asking you the problem and giving you  excuses only.

Highlighted

What is wrong with Digi. Speed is not 4g speed. Even if it’s showing 4g. I have made several complaints but nothing had been resolved. It had been months. Indoor only have 3G only last time have 4g.

Support

Ben79, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.