Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi very bad on port out services!

Support

dashstrike, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the account & port-out status ya. TQ.

This is also happens to me.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Tolong bagi kerjasama.. Line digi sangat teruk d area siburan kuching sarawak

Support

Hi Missmiya. Untuk isu dengan liputan, hantarkan aduan rasmi melalui aplikasi MyDigi. 

Untuk versi lama, klik pada Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category, pilih Network Coverage. 
Untuk versi baru, klik pada Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

Isikan semua butiran dan pihak teknikal kami akan menghubungi anda semula kalau lebih maklumat diperlukan. Semakan status aduan boleh dilakukan melalui menu Case Status (versi lama) atau My Case Status (versi baru). Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I have to again apply for porting today for my number 0167173342 .My last request too was rejected without any reason.
Hopefully this time someone will hear .

Support

Hi prateek1510. We believe that your request has been completed today. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Digi,

Can you please help to check my port out status ? 0162091490

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi xin2929, You may PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Can you please check what is happening? No respond from digi upon request for port out ? Number 011 11416582

I have resubmit the second time... I want to know when can i successful. I need to port out asap. Thx.

Support

Hi pei1118, kindly wait at least 2 working days of time for the MNP process to be done. You will be receiving SMS from us regarding the confirmation to leave our service, and have to reply the SMS to confirm your request. Please make sure your line is active while we processing the port request ya. Thank you.