Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi very bad on port out services!

Hi, this is sooo frustrating, I have contact the telco that I want to change to, and they have resubmit the application, and later digi sent me message,and when I reply with Y, they still said that its being rejected??? Can u please just settle my port out application???I have to change my line now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ my number is 0109249157, its already third time sending the port out application!!! PLEASE HELP

Support

syajamie, we will try to reply ur PM as soon as possible ya

Highlighted

Please just port out my number,Thank You

Please check on my Port out status 0143376875. 

So I requesting Port Out for my Prepaid number 0143376875 Since 1/5/2021 early morning.  I only received SMS Validation after 3000 years later (at 3PM on the same date). Replied as per guidance and received Digi confimation on your MNP port out. I wait until 8PM and received SMS saying "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation" ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DIGI???!!!! 

I resubmitted and 9PM and i wait until now (the time i writing this message) yet to received my second SMS Validation. What's wrong with you DIGI? Are your servise that bad? Your people asking me to resubmit if failed again, and again, and again and they saying they can't do anything about this. Seriously this is your Top 1 service that could provide to end user? This is really bad user experience Compare to other Telco that i use e.g Maxis, XOX. 

It is really wasting my time on this. If failed again, i hope it is not ending up to receive tons of complaint on this to MCMC. Please help out. 

Tired of being rejected porting out. Please la...why so problematic aaa? Can any digi operator help. Seriously, keep delaying, keep rejecting, they said technical issues la...apala...gosh...please....tolong sikit settle kam porting out boleh tak?

I have been trying to port out of digi for 2 times since 2 days ago. The first excuse given by digi was I did not reply Y to SMS validation when I did send Y to reply before the deadline given. I had to call digi and celcom then resubmitted my request for porting out. Yesterday the **bleep** excuse I got was the customer number was disconnected. How was it disconnected when I could still perfectly use the number ??? Then today when I resubmitted the request again after calling digi and celcom again, the digi fellow said I had to wait for the report before they could take any action. Digi coverage is terrible in my residential area and I need to work from home while taking care of my infant. Can you be a proper human and let me go peacefully? My number is 0169312349 and I desperately need to port out. I need to have zoom meetings when my digi line can't even load a simple full text website on Google Chrome. Help me to port out of digi!

Support

Emily84, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Based on our checking here, ur case is currently under investigation by our MNP team. If no update received, please PM us here ya. 

Can't digi just let me port out so I can do my zoom meeting with celcom tonight? Why need to wait for report when there many excuses can be used to reject my porting out?

Support

Hi Emily84, Our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. We will process it as fast as we can. Thank you for the feedback. 

May I know how much longer to wait for? They said the so-called report will be out by 7pm but nothing appeared. Plus I am not interested at all about the excuse for denying my porting out. I really need a Telco line for my zoom business meeting in which digi cannot fulfill and has been giving me the excuse that the nearest tower is under maintenance for more than a year. Please let people who urgently need a workingline which digi cannot provide to go and let those people to be able to earn a living. By keep delaying our porting out, you are destroying our reputation in business and our chance to earn a living.