Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi very bad on port out services!

Please check my port out status.

Support

Hi Mhdrezal. It was resubmitted today and is still in progress. You shall receive a confirmation SMS anytime ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

already reply Y , pls accept my request to port out or i will make report to MCMC
Highlighted

Dah reply YES to leave digi pastu kata dalam proses, pastu tetiba dpr sms dri celcom kata port out unsuccessful.. And dpt sms dri digi lagi cakap tak de respon dri saya..

Support

Hi Niningg. Mohon PM ke Inbox kami, sertakan nombor telefon dan nama penuh untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.

Hi Digi,

My phone number is 60108688780.

I have request to leave Digi at 31/12/20.  As reference from the screenshot,I have request msg to port out and replied Y already at 3.09pm. Eventually I request not successful msg and ask me to contact Digi.

31/12/20, 3.10pm This is the first time I called, they saying my phone do not have premium sms function, so cannot send to port out. I was like.....== 

Then I go and search online, premium sms available on andfroid version 8, which is newer phone. So I go and borrow phone that have premium sms function from my friend to send the sms also failed. I also tried multiple time replied Y but still unsuccessful. 

31/12/20, 7pm,  I called the second time to digi, the digi consultant tell me that, please be patience and wait for 9pm later, only will know you have success port out or not.  

But end up i recieved sms telling me request was rejected at 9.11pm same day.

Then Today 4/1/21, I request for port out again, then I call in to Digi at 10.57am, Consultant tell me that they have received the request to port out and I can request the port out msg within 1 hour, then I talk to the digi store ioi puchong mall, they can borrow me the phone, then I decided to wait there at digi store, but after 1 hour I havent received any msg.

Then same day 12.08pm, I call in again to Digi. 

Consultant tell me that the previous consultant give the wrong information, it is actually takes 24 hours to receive the port out confirmation msg. And will help me to write report on the wrong info giving. Then ask me to wait for the port out confirmation msg to reply Y, if cannot go and borrow newer phone and insert sim card to reply.

Summary:

• Call 4 times to digi
  • 2 times request to port out
  • About 1 day time wastage

Please help to facilitate to prevent further dissapointment.

4/1/21, 3.09pm, I just received sms from Digi saying received my confirmation and the request being processed. This time I reply using my current phone without using phone with premium sms. 

Now waiting for the  request process successfully. Saw a lot of post saying that high risk to be failed even after received the confirmation and wanted to compalint to MCMC. I really hope that my side will be go through smooth and no need to take the same action as the previous user.

Looking to hear from you soon with the port out successful news.

Support

yeekhai0219, if there's any issue with ur port out request, u may PM us ur full name, IC number and phone number for further assistance on this ya

Please check on my port out status. 60108688780

Support

We believe the port-out request for 60108688780 already completed, yeekhai0219.

Thank you for your support, and we are happy to serve you 💛

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!