Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi line unstable in Country Height Area

Dear Support

Internet line for digi has been quite bad for the last july and ongoing until august to current days. Me and my wife having the same issue  after checking with other resident they have same issue. I can see the digi tower but why is the line so bad. when browsing or steaming it will be ok then suddenly  me and my wife at the same time got request time out then after few minutes line back up again. When doing online banking suddenly line not responding, have to redo again.  **bleep** i have 4 digi line 2 postpaid and 2 broadband here if this continue i might just cancel it all. To **bleep** stress. Please rectify the issue.

Re: Digi line unstable in Country Height Area

Community Manager

Hi @varmsmaster, give it a try to submit a network feedback from the location you're having issues through MyDigi app http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Have your other numbers and other residents to submit too.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!