Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Roaming Pass

by Community Manager ‎05-08-2019 01:43 PM - edited ‎05-08-2019 01:46 PM

Hey Digi Subscribers,

About to go travelling abroad and worried that you won’t have any internet access? Well worry no more, we’ve got you covered with our roaming passes.

What is a roaming pass?

A roaming pass is a service which we provide that will allow you to subscribe to voice and/or internet roaming while travelling abroad. 

We provide a number of roaming packages that you can subscribe to. These plans include a variation in prices and duration of the pass.

Type of passes.png

**The RM50 variation is a special limited time promotion that lasts for a duration of 7 days upon purchase. This pass can be used in a number of European countries. You can also check out the full list of European countries covered at the end of this article.

You can check out the full list of countries where the roaming passes are available here.

How do I purchase a roaming pass?

There are two methods that you can use to purchase a roaming pass. You can either purchase the roaming pass via dial-up UMB code (*800#) or the MyDigi App. Here is a guide:

Purchasing.png

How do I check my roaming data usage?

You can check on your roaming data usage through the MyDigi App or through the UMB code. Here is a short guide to checking it:

Checking.png

Not convinced or want to find out more? You can read more about it here.

You can also get all of this information here.

Comments
by fatmanadiah Member
on ‎16-11-2019 05:49 PM

Please activate my new  digi  account number, I need to use the ussd code service by press Dail *108# and *115#. Thank you.