Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Infinite 150

I have being using Digi for close to 2 months plus now.  I would say its network quality in my area is horrible.  The network is so good in the early morning when everyone is still sleeping or getting ready to work.  After 9am, Digi's network quality swings like yoyo and often loss connection.  This continues into the afternoon and late evening.  When everyone starts gong to bed, the network quality backs to normal again.  This repeats everyday.

I wonder if Digi can really do someting to help out.  I have sent many complaints to their so called SUPPORT team members.  Guess what.  No one bother to reply or do something.  

If anyone from Digi reads this posting, this is my account number 016440 7521.  And the location that is having problem is at Jalan Raja Gopal, 10350 Gergetown, Penang.  I also attach the network pining result for your own reference.

I am considering cancelling Digi soon if the issue still not resolve.  I thought switching from Streamyx to Digi would give me a better and speedier internet connection.  It turns out to be a nightmare.  I would say worst than nightmare.  If Digi cannot delivery quality network that promises 4G connection, stop advertising it to avoid misleading consumer like me.

Digi Ping.JPG

Re: Digi Infinite 150

I have same issue as you.

Already logs few reports and now on the progress changing to another telco.