Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi Infinite 150 Slow internet speed [Think before Sign Up or Convert To This Plan]

Don’t buy this plan! I am a infinite 150 user! The internet isn’t stabled and slow all the time. I tried to call Digi office. They didn’t tell me about the tethering will reduce speed to 64kbs. **bleep** no to this plan!

Their customer service told me that they will call me to resolve this issue! But hmmmm! No one contacting me.
just don’t waste money on this plan.

Check our more other reviews! Mostly negative feedbacks

Re: Digi Infinite 150 Slow internet speed [Think before Sign Up or Convert To This Plan]

i have tethering also but i am not aware the speed will reduce to 64kbs, 

checkout the link :https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/Postpaid-infinite-150-hotspot-sharing-speed/m-p/30073#M699...

According to DIGI, no speed limit for hotspot sharing ,,,,

hotspot_speed_sharing.png

Yes, it is slow. Regret using it.

yes i feel the same too, shame to you digi, never facing this before, you are the worst i facing now

I am using Infinite 150 and it just perfect! Probably the coverage in your area is poor. CHECK YOUR COVERAGE BEFORE SUBSCRIBE ANY SERVICE PROVIDER. 

I Got Reply From Digi And They Reply Was At This Moment Digi Has No Plan To Upgrade or Add Tower in Your Area.

My Area  Was Find When I Sign Up For 150 unlimited. When world Cup 2018 Start Then Digi Slow Internet At Night Cant Stream World Cup. Morning Around 5 am Speed Can Reach 100 mbps LOL. Wait For A Few Months Wasting 150 Per Month In The End Convert To Digi Prepaid. Until now 23.1.2019 Still The Same At Night Slow Internet. Week Ends Start From Noon Slow Internet.

Morning Speed Is Very Fast.

FYI Down Speed At Night Aver 5 mbps But Upload  Aver 500 kbps LOL.

Every Day Is The Same  Worse On Week Ends.

Highlighted

1gb Member
1gb

Support

Hi 1gb, kindly advise on how we can assist you? TQ