Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Infinite 150 Slow internet speed [Think before Sign Up or Convert To This Plan]

[ Edited ]

I just  signed for 2 weeks inifite 150 plan . i was on a prepaid plan and convert to this plan.

now experience slow internet connection.  This plan suppose to give "full speed" but it is not .

i am experience Very Slow internet speed.

I have PM so far no one responding.

Signal bar

4g signal.png

This is the "full speed" i get.

SpeedTest.png

Before i convert to this pan, i was on prepaid , the speed is faster than this post paid plan ;

I wonder what am i subcribe for higher fee but lower service i get??

Before_Convert 15072017_1240_2.png

Re: Digi Infinite 150 Slow internet speed [Think before Sign Up or Convert To This Plan]

Community Manager

@vvee, kindly report this issue on MyDigi. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Then please check your PM

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Digi Infinite 150 Slow internet speed [Think before Sign Up or Convert To This Plan]

ya this plan is a joke,  i use i150 plan cannot watch youtube but i use prepaid youtube full hd no buffering, same location same time same phone.  report to digi but digi no give ans, digi jus use "infinite" word to increase their subscriber. becareful when u sign up this plan

already sent.

Me too...Logged the problem via DIgi App (email)2 to 3 times, no response...

Use the live chat at Digi app, waiting...waiting...waiting like forever....

Inbox Digi FB chat, no response.....

What else I can do? Terminate the line?

Hi, I agreed with you. This package offer slow internet connection and the worse part is the internet not stable.

I have convered to Digi 2 months ago and 3 times report this issue to Digi and they replied, "network congested". 

I would rather go for Maxis broadband with  data limit than using this kind of slow unlimited data package.

[ Edited ]

They reply with that they din't receive any complaints  log under my email address.

Don't know what digi is doing, submitted twice still said no receive.  is like they are  pretending no issue.

Now the problem is getting bad to worst.

Highlighted

Dont bother to complaint, i got same issues as you..tried to complaint through many channel, no one bother to reply. Call helpline, give stupid answer "network congested" but if use prepaid, the speed is super fast. Speed slower than basic internet by other telco. Will port out end of this month, wasted money on rubbish cheating plan, will be last ever to use digi!!!

P/s: give sms about to give score to promote to others friend and family, give the bad score, next question is why, give answer network speed and address, no respond ever,lol. This is a joke!!!

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers