Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Fibre 300mbps down

[ Edited ]

Hi. I am a work from home employee. My internet is down for almost 2 days now. I subscribe to this because i need the internet badly for a better wfh experience but this first month it's already down and the support is asking me to wait. I'm asking is this the standard response time for  digi fibre? It's been 2 days already and NOBODY from the 'fibre team' is calling me at all. No update whatsoever. I've been calling support for like 4 times already and they all gave the same answer which is - You need to wait for the 'fibre team' to call sir. 

24 hours is kinda acceptable because perhaps there's a huge amount of problem due to this product being new on the market and the MCO but come on this is the 2nd day already. It's like your so called fibre TEAM only consist of just a few handful people, like you're just a small  rumah kedai size company. even my small company  give a better after sale support than this!

I got loads of things to be done since i'm working from home and my boss is not exactly the  supportive kind. Always looking for excuse to get rid of employees especially in this time. If this TERRIBLY LATE digi support to fix my internet problem is the reason why i'm fired then what am i supposed to do? i guess i'm done with digi

for your reference CAS-22535901-D305
REPORTED ON 5TH JULY 12PM

Unifi Modem.jpegDigi Router.jpeg

Re: Digi Fibre 300mbps down

And digi support replied to the wrong thread. Incompetent

Still no action from digi not even a call. 3rd day already. but they change the case status from referred to in progress but no actual progress is actually going on. Just nak sedapkan hati kot.

Still no update after day 4. Yeah digi after sale service sucks. I'm speechless. not even any reply from digi support here. they're too afraid perhaps or run out of excuses. This should've not  been priced at RM150. More like RM50 plan only or lower..
and i'm stuck with this terrible company for another 23 months. What a life

I have the same problem for two weeks already. During the first week, I called and ask what was the issue and they said they’re doing maintenance work and it will be completed by Friday. But it didn’t even improved during the weekend and called and ask again and they said they’re doing maintenance work and it will be completed by Saturday which is today but still no improvement. The helpline is not helpful at all. Kept saying they’re doing maintenance work. For two weeks!

2 weeks? Now that's another level of incompetence!  I'm reporting to  MCMC. This has gone far enough. If they don't have the resource to sustain the network for people why did they start this venture anyway? What a terrible planning and we're the ones who has to suffer.

Yesterday i contacted them again via online chat system. They said they're arranging somebody to contact me but until the end of the day nobody did as per usual. Scammer standard? At this point I don't know anymore what to expect. I even wondered do this 'fiber team' really exists or not? 

Digi Online Chat.jpg

Today marks a new low for digi. The issue still persist even after their so called team coming to 'fix' it. Their support is too slow and nobody's even reaching me to give an explanation or something. Just look at this thread. All the mods here dont dare to reply. But when the bills come, they'll gladly call you to remind you to pay. Digi is good. But their aftersales service sucks biiig time.

Stay away from this telco

Same as me here but my installation day is today on 2.30 pm 9/8/2021. My 1st installation date was 16/7. Installer cancel the installation due to 'tiada tiang'.. 😅.. from 16/7 until today is more than 2 weeks working day.. i am sure i will face the same problem as u later..very bad after sale service

same issue here, down for 5 days, told me to wait for 24 hours, then 48 hours, then told me no slot for appointment ask me to wait for another 2 days. just stay away from digi telco. dont be stupid like us.

digi fibre internet connection down