Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi 4G LTE speed

I would like to complain about the speed of my connection. I am currently using digi i150. The speed barely reach 6mbps. I tried using my prepaid, the speed is about 15mbps at the same place and time. Do you guys decrease the speed on my postpaid? During night time, the speed of my pospaid barely reach 1mbps which is very disappointingly while the speed for ookla speedtest is more than 1mbps. Why is it like that? Its so weird that the speed is different. Please helpme as this has been going on for a while. Pls do something or whatever you can like resseting the port or anything. Thank you

Re: Digi 4G LTE speed

Community Manager
Kindly report your observations through MyDigi app for further investigation: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

same thing happen to me, and digi support are suck, no people help me solve the problem

Contributor

I wished I could go back to Band 3 by default like a few months back before the DiGi upgraded to LTE-Advanced in my area.

Due to limited bandwidth resources with Band 7(2600MHz), it gets easily congested during peak hours between 7pm-1am) everyday. It is normal if you're only seeing 3Mbps-5Mbps during congested hours.

When I was on Band 3, even at the most congested times 10pm at night on some festive season like CNY, Raya or Christmas speeds never fell below 15Mbps. Those were good times.

Forcing customers to go Band 7 by default on all LTE devices is just bad network planning knowing that it has much limited resource to accommodate traffic rise.

It's like anticipating high traffic flow during festive seasons, yet you direct vehicles into a single lane road from double lanes previously?

Band 3 1800MHz (2x20MHz)

Band 7 2600MHz (2x10MHz)

Do check the competency of your network planning dept, DiGi!

yes. i would like to issue a complain. i live at bukit segambut and very near to dr wan azizah our tpm just a few hundred feet. i just change to digi since the coverage very bad but since i change to digi it got worst i can only have signal if i go outside of my house. please take this seriously. if im alone have an issue is okay all of my neighbors also had this similar issue. bukit segambut please check it out the signal that i screenshot right outside of my house
Screenshot_2018-06-28-01-14-47-012_com.android.chrome.png

hai there. i have an issue regarding your digi servis. i live in bukit segambut very close to our tpm dr wan azizah house.... Before i change to digi coverage inthis area are not very good but since digi it got worst. i had to go outside of my house just to get 1 bar coverage.... please do something

I had the same problem here in Sarawak, Mukah to be exact. I lodge a complain in live chat and they gave the report number but up until today no improvement. My internet became so **bleep** slow (can't even open Google page) and at times i need to refresh the browser so that i could load the page. No more 360p on Youtube due to this problem. If this keep on happening, i think I will lodge a complain to SKMM. Digi promise EVERYTHING unlimited on i150 but the connection is so effing slow. What happen to your management Digi?

Highlighted

Tab4

Hi, please activate VoLTE for my wife phone no:

Phone: Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Thank you

Support

Hi noelmaxwell24. Unfortunately, Xiaomi phone models are not able to use our VoLTE service yet. There is still no confirmation date yet about the availability. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!