Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi Tower location and Bandwidth

Hi all and good day,

Since Digi signal pretty bad in my house, i found a solution by boosting and repeating the signal into my house. Thus, i need your information regarding what bandwidth currently you have been using for GSM and LTE/LTE-A signal, so i could purchase the correct repeater with correct bandwidth and location tower as well.

FYI, i am living Kulim, Kedah.

Regards

Nizam Ahmad

Re: DiGi Tower location and Bandwidth

Community Manager

You could search up publically available information about Digi network. Digi's 2G runs on 1800 MHz, 3G on 2100MHz, 4G on Band 3 and 7.You can try using OpenSignal app to locate nearby cell tower, but the accuracy of data is not guaranteed.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

[ Edited ]
Contributor

what happen to your allocated 900mhz .. and previous 2x2 spectrum for 900mhz.. don't tell us that you guys did not utilize it to improve the coverage. Maybe thats why Celcom and Maxis seems better in their coverage by using 900mhz for their 2G and 3G..

Community Manager

900MHz spectrum will be used in near future. Coming soon.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Hi @MrOctopusK does DiGi has 900MHz spectrum now? if yes does DiGi tower on my area support it?

My address is Jalan Serindit 16, Taman Scientex, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor.

Thanks you.