Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Data network down ? [11 March 2020]

11 March 2020. I am not able to connect to data network at all! Petaling Jaya Seksyen 17 area along Jalan Semangat. If I restart my phone, I get data network for a few minutes only, then no more connection. I have tested and I was able to send sms and make phone calls. It is not yet time to pay my bill yet and I stilll have a lot of internet quota under my account.

Highlighted

Re: Data network down ? [11 March 2020]

Support

kelly_lcy, if the issue still persists till now, u may PM/Inbox us the full location details and we'll assist u further from there. Tq.

Highlighted

Re: Data network slow? [20 March 2020]

Hi im from ipoh perak laterly my network connection is too slow,i the user postpaid every month i never miss to pay my bill. After i check my bill at digi app it say i have "you do not have outstanding bills" . Every time i play the online game or streaming YouTube or social media it will be lag to much. I hope i have the answer why may data network slow.
Highlighted

Re: Data network slow? [20 March 2020]

SuperUser

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. The internet speed largely depends on various factors, such as coverage, the site's condition, the device used, etc. Kindly login to the MyDigi app and click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category > Network Coverage and submit your feedback on the network issue you are currently facing. Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi.