Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DON'T GIVE US MORE DATA IF WE CAN'T EVEN USE IT!!!!!!

I ALREADY complained about this last year..

THE INTERNET CONNECTION IS SO LAGGY, PING SPIKE NEVER ENDS, EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...!

I PAID AROUND RM60 FOR MY PERSONAL POSTPAID PLAN, AND ANOTHER RM150 FOR DIGI INFINITE... I PAID FOR MORE THAN RM200 JUST TO GET INTERNET HERE.. 

THE COVERAGE IS FULL BAR, 4G+, AND MY HOUSE IS ALSO CLOSE TO THE NETWORK TOWER, SO WHY CAN'T I EVEN PLAY ANY GAMES WITHOUT LAGGING AT ALL????

Attached is the screenshot of last year complaint, you just close the case like that??

Then I waited patiently because I believed in Digi, because I have been using Digi since few years ago.. I am a loyal customer..  Is this how Digi solve the case? just close the case and be done without resolving our issues?

IN THE SCREENSHOT, IT SAID  PLANS ARE UNDERWAY TO INCREASE CAPACITY AND WHATNOT.. BUT NOTHING CHANGED AT ALL THOUGH??

RECENTLY I RECEIVE AN SMS SAYING MY 10GB LOYALTY BONUS  DATA HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO 15GB.... WHAT IS THE USE OF THAT EXTRA DATA IF I CAN'T EVEN USE MY DATA AT ALL  TO DO MY WORK, PLAY GAMES, LISTEN TO MUSIC, WATCHING VIDEOS, OR DO ANYTHING I LOVES????

WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING? 

MY DATA EVERY MONTH ALMOST NEVER BEEN USED AT ALL NOWADAYS. 

WHY? BECAUSE ITS UNUSABLE.. 

THE CONNECTION IS 4G+, FULL BAR, CLOSE TO DIGI NETWORK TOWER, BUT STILL CAN'T EVEN PLAY GAMES...

IF THIS IS NOT FIXED IN A WEEK OR TWO, I AM GOING TO COMPLETELY CHANGE TO ANOTHER TELCO, AND I WON'T CHANGE MY MIND UNLESS THIS ISSUE IS FIXED.

Re: DON'T GIVE US MORE DATA IF WE CAN'T EVEN USE IT!!!!!!

Support

havis23, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad