Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI INFINITE 150 / DIGI UNLIMITED 150 A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. [HELP!!!!!!]

[ Edited ]

As with the others 

I naively "converted" to the unlimited plan thinking that I would get unlimited internet at a decent speed

(now, mind you... before saying anything,

I am Using it mainly for Netflix, light browsing only, and Spotify.

no P2P whatsoeve! so keeps your guns to yourself as i know a few whose speed has been throttled due to P2P and massive file "sharing"

but not me)

Now you see, I had another digi line, on an entirely different account, a 80rm post paid plan for comparison --

so for the past 2 weeks or so, this unlimited plan was doing superbly great and i even sincerely enthusiastically recommended it to my friends and colleuges 

BUT imagine my horror after 2 weeks =--- which is TODAY..TONIGHT to be precise !

.. my connection had suddenly dropped from 4G 3 bars to 2 bars  to 3G connection! No amount of repositioning, changing phones, rebooting, or even walking under the sky outside the house, waving the phone in midair could help!

.. Now remember, i have another phone for comparison at all times, which is miraculously running at full bar 4G speeed!

Now, as i am furiously writing this down, I have to say this.

Digi, i am seriously seriously disappointed.

Utterly disgusted.

we thought you were different.

PLEASE rectify this DIGI! 

And to the rest who are "enticed" by the so called "unlimitedness"; you have been warned!

Sidenote, 

Probably we should a group complaint to the relevant authorities*

(from the other threads in the forum, this plan is starting to sound like a SCAM in a higher level! Smiley Sad)

*MCMC.gov

and CFM

complaint.cfm.my/

the star online

Thanks no thanks.

and yes. i've lodged my complaint, to the helpful-you who is going to ask me to lodge a complaint.

You should consider recifying it and please google your site to go through many other threads about this similar thing. :-/

Re: DIGI INFINITE 150 / DIGI UNLIMITED 150 A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. [HELP!!!!!!]

Community Manager
Thank you for the feedback. Regarding losing 4G and getting only 3G, that is not an expected behaviour even if the user has violated fair usage policy. If you could, try to swap the SIM card between the two devices to test it out.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I face the same problem too especially after 4pm till mid night, the line is very very slow. I am  thinking to change to Maxis if it dosen't improve.

Support

fredtaykk, sorry to hear about this and we appreciate ur feedback on this matter Smiley Sad to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing.

Highlighted

I have the same issues too. I guess we need to work together and file a complaints.