Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Credit deducted but no data services

My account was deducted RM 1 for daily Internet plan approximately 1 hour ago ( I've received sms confirmation) but my account is unable to use said plan. This is confirmed when checking 200# for quota balance says that my current data plan does not support this feature. My account is active with remaining balance (last top up is today).

There was another post on the forum with similar problem where the customer rep replied the next day and confirmed that the issue was due to network congestion. But in that case, the customer was subscribed to a monthly plan but in my case, I would have already lost RM 1 for renewal at midnight.

Therefore, I'd like to request for a solution before midnight or a refund. I'll be cancelling the plan around 11.50 just in case I end up losing more.

My number: 0149076240

Thank you.

Re: Credit deducted but no data services

Unfortunately the Easy Menu *128# shows up as Service unavailable as well. Guess I'm stuck with another day of paying for data service that is unusable.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@zyten, you may have been affected by this issue last night. Follow this link to email for further investigation: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/DigiUpdate-MyDigi-App-is-currently-inacce...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Hi, I've submitted a query with a link to this post via the link provided. Thank you.