Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Change 3G to 4G LTE

Community Manager

@Amirul4 wrote:
How to using 4GLTE

Just check the post above yours Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Support

Hi Faizanith92,

SMS  'LTE' to 20000 to check whether your SIM card supports 4G. If it does not, replacement SIM can be performed at a Digi outlet for RM10. http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Thanks.

Ok

Can I upgrade my network from 3G to 4G LTE without changing my phone number?

Community Manager

If you needed a SIM card upgrade to support 4G, the owner of the number can visit a Digi outlet to replace the SIM card, without changing phone number.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Can i upgrade my network from 3g to 4g without change my number??

Community Manager

All subscriber enjoys 4G automatically within 4G network coverage areas.

To check whether your SIM card supports 4G, send a SMS "LTE" to 2000 without the quotes.

If you are the owner of the number, you can make a SIM upgrade at a Digi outlet while retaining your number, if your current SIM card does not support 4G.

4G LTE

iphone 5s