25-09-2016 11:32 AM
shakirin, 4G LTE is given by default to all accounts. You should be able to receive our 4G signal if :
1- Own a 4G phone
2 -Own a 4G SIM card
3- Within our 4G coverage area
4G SIM replacement can be done at any of our Digi Store.
23-10-2016 12:05 AM
Yes, you need to replace your SIM at a physical store.
First, make sure that your SIM card is the reason you are not getting LTE by ensuring that
1. you are already using a LTE band 3 and 7 device
2. your device has LTE mode on
3. you are within LTE coverage area http://new.digi.com.my/services/4g-lte-coverage
15-11-2016 11:41 AM
Boleh ka upgrade sim 3g to 4g online....malas mau pigi digi center....
Tiada perkhidmatan untuk upgrade SIM online.
Sudahkah anda SMS "LTE" kepada 20000, untuk menyemak SIM anda menyokong LTE atau tidak?
01-02-2017 10:01 AM
You don't have to change the number, @Khaianas :-)
Kindly ensure you have all these 3 items in order to connect with the 4G network.
1) 4G LTE sim card - sms LTE to 20000 to check on your sim card status.
2) Using the 4G supported phone/device.
4) Within the 4G LTE coverage area - check the coverage <here>