Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cannot connect to internet after renew plan

hi, i have a trouble on my phone internet subscription to DIGI

i am subcribing to RM 30 5GB Internet + FREE 30GB plan, then yesterday my subcription has ended  and digi need to check if i have RM30 balance to auto renew my plan. I don't have 30RM on my balance at that time which is normal and digi didn't renew my subcription until i reload my balance.

But the strange thing is even when i haven't reload my balance my internet balance is renewed to 6GB (5GB + 1GB free), but of course at this point i still cannot connect to internet, because i haven't reload and the internet balance must be having bugs/error.

So i decided to reload my balance with 30RM, after that i get message from DIGI the my balance is automatically deducted for my plan renewal. When i open my digi application my internet balance is showing 6GB, but the problem is i cannot connect to internet even after reloading my balance and my balance is already deducted. My phone signal doesn't show 4G connection at all, im already purchase RM30 for my subscription. Please can u solve this problem? i think there is some error in your system, i really appreciate if u can look into it soon

Re: Cannot connect to internet after renew plan

already solved the problem, i need to reload again at least 5RM to make my internet connection active. It seems that after auto renewing my subscription the system detect my number as inactive one. After reloading my internet connection the network is functioning again and my balance start to decrease normally

Re: Cannot connect to internet after renew plan

Community Manager

@pezri, thanks for sharing. Yes you're right that the account must have at least RM0.01 credit for internet subscriptions to work.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers