Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't find 4G LTE signal

I am using  Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with Digi RM50 Postpaid plan. I have just changed my  new 4G LTE nano sim card at Pear Point. I tried to look for 4G+ signal in various areas including PJ SS2, Happy Garden, Serdang Raya and etc but to no avail. However when I tried Celcom simcard, my phone straight away shows 4G+ signal icon. According to the Digi website, all these areads are under DIGI 4G LTE coverage map,  My questions are:

1. For Galaxy Note 5, is there a 4G+ signal icon shown on the phone when it picks up the 4G+ signal?

2.  What is the download speed of 4G vs 4G+?

3.  The highest download speed I ever had (according to the SpeedTest app and OpenSignal app) is 24 Mbps. Is this a 4G or       4G+ speed?

4. How can I check if my phone is receiving 2600Mhz and 900Mhz bands?

5. I have attached the  signal result tested with Network Cell Info Lite app for your reference.

Thank you.

Re: Can't find 4G LTE signal

Tolong aku

Support

Hi @dsuhaimi89, anda boleh mesej terus ke Inbox kami, sertakan nombor telefon dan maklumat lanjut mengenai isu untuk penjelasan ya, TQ 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

Support

Hi Adryan95. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us your location address for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Bintulu

Support

Adryan95, please continues to PM us for further assistance with your account.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!