06-01-2017 08:04 PM
I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with Digi RM50 Postpaid plan. I have just changed my new 4G LTE nano sim card at Pear Point. I tried to look for 4G+ signal in various areas including PJ SS2, Happy Garden, Serdang Raya and etc but to no avail. However when I tried Celcom simcard, my phone straight away shows 4G+ signal icon. According to the Digi website, all these areads are under DIGI 4G LTE coverage map, My questions are:
1. For Galaxy Note 5, is there a 4G+ signal icon shown on the phone when it picks up the 4G+ signal?
2. What is the download speed of 4G vs 4G+?
3. The highest download speed I ever had (according to the SpeedTest app and OpenSignal app) is 24 Mbps. Is this a 4G or 4G+ speed?
4. How can I check if my phone is receiving 2600Mhz and 900Mhz bands?
5. I have attached the signal result tested with Network Cell Info Lite app for your reference.
18-04-2021 07:25 PM
Hi @dsuhaimi89, anda boleh mesej terus ke Inbox kami, sertakan nombor telefon dan maklumat lanjut mengenai isu untuk penjelasan ya, TQ
09-05-2021 08:21 AM
Hi Adryan95. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us your location address for checking and assistance.
31-05-2021 09:29 AM
Adryan95, please continues to PM us for further assistance with your account.