Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Broadband internet slow

Hi,

i check my signal connection of my digi broadband and was full bar wityh 4G, but however internet speed slot. I test the speed test and show download 2mbs and upload 25mbs. There something wrong with the speed, impossible the upload more faster than download. Please help .

Re: Broadband internet slow

Community Manager

Hi @FOW, kindly provide information of your affected area according to this guide and send it to our support for further investigation: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Unsatisfied Digi Broadband and servie.

[ Edited ]

I am Digi user, using Digi Mobile plan and also Digi Broadband. I registered both DigiMobile plan(20GB) and Digi Broadband(40GB) on May 2017. The first time I used Digi Mobile was very fast, up to 30MBPs then later on, it became unstable, sometimes less than 10MBps, even though in the same place. I have called Digi Helpline and sent me the settings to configure my Huawei P8 APN settings, but this doesn't solve my problem. That's fine, I still accept.

Everytime I am using the DigiApps's Support to send enquiries, I received the email notification, but sometimes they will reply and ask very general questions, like Full address, Signal Strength, problem during specific time, device model, etc. This doesn't help and related to my issue. 

But the most frustrating issue is my Digi Broadband quota : 16GB very fast finish within 2 weeks.

Last night, I was working from home, until 15th July, 12am, suddenly cannot access into Internet and the website shows that I have exceeded the Internet quota. I called to Digi Helpline and I was being told that I already finished the 16gb quota for Internet usage. I complained that I am not always using Digi Broadband to watch movies and mainly I am using this to work from home, if compared to my Mobileplan left the quota 13.7GB . This is ridiculous! I have no choice to purchase RM25 for Internet quota 10GB. Most of the time I am using Mobile plan to upload/download the photo videos and download/update the mobile Apps in GoogleStore, until now my MobilePlan still left the quota 13.7GB. I already sent my complain email to Digi, but I don't think they will respond to me. If this continous happen to me, I will terminate the Digi earlier.

Re: Unsatisfied Digi Broadband and servie.

Community Manager

@thaikan, if you're sharing your Digi Broadband internet, it can be more challenging to keep track of the usage as laptop/mobile devices may use the Wi-Fi connection for updates. For example, if you have a Windows laptop connected to the Wi-Fi network, set the connection as metered network so that your laptop does not pull updates using Digi Broadband to conserve data usage.

Digi 4G network pledges to achieve 5Mbps download speed 80% of the time. If you encounter instability with the network, report the incident using MyDigi app: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

even thought already complaint thru the services. no have any reply yet. it was few months ago.

Indeed, it really slow and not have any reply from Digi yet. Even you called the hotline, it keeping said all of our customer services are busy until half an hour not even respond. Regardless you write the email or thru the website. No reply at all.

The speed was super duper slow till you need to wait few hours.

Support

wongsi85, kindly PM us <here> your Broadband number and reported case number (if any) for further checking, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Attached are the latest reply from digi.

Please check. However i had pm to you. thanks.

Digi seriously can go f themself.... wasting my time and money. How is it possible that my phone 4g perfroms faster than the 4G Broadband! RUBBISH!

Support

Hi Deathbed88. We appreciate if you could submit an official report via your MyDigi app.

Old version = Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category (Network Coverage). 
New version = Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

The report's result will be appeared in the Case Status (old version) or My Case Status (new version) within 2~5 days. Rest assured that our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!