Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad coverage in Cyberjaya (even where coverage map shows 4G)

I just ported in from Maxis and is starting to regret it. I stay at Cyber Heights Villa,  Jalan Cyber Suria, Cyberjaya, right next to Putrajaya/Cyberjaya lake. The connection here is very bad, eventhough the coverage map shows 4G coverage. I often get Emergency Calls Only, no bar/signal, or the internet speed is on Edge instead of 4G. Yesterday I can't get good signal around the Government Administration Buidlings in Putrajaya as well. And just this evening I couldn't do online banking because can't receive OTP. Would appreciate if someone look into the coverage here. Thank you.

Re: Bad coverage in Cyberjaya (even where coverage map shows 4G)

Community Manager

Hello @JLTee, sorry for any unpleasant experience that you had. Kindly check your <inbox> to provide Digi with more information regarding this issue.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.