Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad and terrible network in Penang (Gelugor and Bayan Baru Area)

Please fix the service, connecting 4G network but speed just like 2G or 3G, less than 1Mbps, sometimes network auto flip to E or even no network in coverage, very unstable.
Im living in high rise building also facing this issue, please fix it, service really sucks. Please make sure the coverage map is correct, im feeling the coverage map telling the lies of Digi network in Penang.

Re: Bad and terrible network in Penang (Gelugor and Bayan Baru Area)

Community Manager

@AnonymousX, would you be able to identify several location that you could specifically point out? Kindly refer to your <inbox> for this matter?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Ya. Agree with it. I live in Bayan Baru area. The line is slow although show 4g.

I taught they fixed the problem by building a new tower.

Still same, the internet speed.

Community Manager

We now have a convenient way to provide your network feedback through MyDigi app: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

We appreciate your feedback, which will help Digi in improving its services in future.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Last week..for the whole week Digi coverage like **bleep** in Bayan Lepas industrial area....
Halloo Digi...we as your customers paid you every month....but you give use a bull**bleep** coverage network....most of the time ithe coverage is No Service

Support

Pandora2043, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing.

Highlighted

What is the use for us to give the feedback? Will you review it and take some action to resolve the problem? As you can see, the 1st feedback or complain about the network complain is in January 2017. Now already July 2018, people still facing the network problem so do I. Even WhatsApp image very late to download sometime. Bayan Lepas (industrial area) and Bayan Baru is where most people works and lived. You should do something to make your internet fast, because we are paying for it and it doesn’t come free rite. So, it been one year plus since the 1st complain, what action that Digi taken to resolve this network coverage matter?

Community Manager
Yes, the feedback from customers are very important. The feedback are regularly being compiled and the improvement plans are being prioritized based on the number of feedbacks. While it may not bring immediate resolution, but it will certainly help in long run. Thank you for your support.