Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad Internet Covorage

Hello... I've got serius problem with digi internet coverage here in 3 storey building. Since 2017 until now the problems still the same and doesnt change. This problem give Digi User lots off problem while doing our work.  Even using data for whatsapp application also being the same.. too slow and sometime attachment cannot be download because of bad internet coverage. Hopefully Digi can do something about this. 

Re: Bad Internet Covorage

I am having the same problem also. The coverage is very bad in my living place, and I had drop a message to Digi 2weeks ago, until now didnt get any reply.

Highlighted

Re: Bad Internet Covorage

Support

Good evening amirul91. We appreciate if you could submit an official report via your MyDigi app. 

Old version = Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category (Network Coverage). 
New version = Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

The report's result will be appeared in the Case Status (old version) or My Case Status (new version) within 2~5 days. Rest assured that our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hi jackchai1996. If you have submitted it but didn't receive any feedback, please PM  one of us (the Supports) the email address and the phone number used in that report for us to check with our technical team. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!