Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad Coverage

[ Edited ]

Dear Digi,

First of all, my  English is not decent.

However, I wanted to tell you so bad that  before this (1.5 month ago), Digi coverage here (Kg. Lokoton, Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia) was  SO GOOD. Stable and fast  for a whole day, (10 MBps) for download speed, not Mbps, sometimes more than that.  For your information, I have been using Digi for 6 years and thanks to Digi, you covered me. Present,  I was so disappointed with Digi. Can you imagine, I can only have  a good connection  in the morning and then the rest of my day is blamming my connection (not stable, sometimes H+ is 'faster' than 4G).  Please Digi, I'm blamming, my neighbour also do the same. Return back my peace, look into this matter, take responsibility. 

Thank you very much.

Re: Bad Coverage

Support

Hi wenz_ We appreciate your feedback and for checking and assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be checked by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re: Bad Coverage

I will, thank you so much for your concern.