Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

About Free Chat and Social Basic Internet.

Why i can't connect the Basic Internet free chat social after i Topop? Basic internet are permanent or not? I'm beggin to reset back my sim card like a first time i'm use. Everday i throw my money for topop and i wish i can get back my Basic Internet Chat social. I hope i get a feedback. And i want Basic Internet back. Please? Thank you....

Re: About Free Chat and Social Basic Internet.

Support

Hi izzah,

Are you referring to the Lite Internet and Free Social Chat for Smart Prepaid? 

This feature is given to you on monthly basis, every 1st of the month :-)

If you have utilised the free quota (500MB), you can subscribe to internet package to continue using the chat service.

Kindly dial *116# for available package, and *200# to check on quota balance.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Community Manager

Btw @izzah, if you're using Smart Prepaid, you can get free internet quota when you reload, with the current Reload Grant promotion. http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/reloadgrant

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have the same problem here. I cant use my basic internet because it said that i used all the quota (which is free 500mb provided) and then i cant used any internet service include whatsapp apps. Do i need to wait a certain time for it to reload back the quota? I wonder what is the meaning of "free" stated there when purchasing the plan (Digi smart plan). I thought whenever i top up to make my account stay active, i can use my basic internet back just like before.

Community Manager

@irulsan wrote:

I have the same problem here. I cant use my basic internet because it said that i used all the quota (which is free 500mb provided) and then i cant used any internet service include whatsapp apps. Do i need to wait a certain time for it to reload back the quota? I wonder what is the meaning of "free" stated there when purchasing the plan (Digi smart plan). I thought whenever i top up to make my account stay active, i can use my basic internet back just like before.

I have responded to you here: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/What-happened-to-Digi-s-quot-always-on-quot-service/m-p/1398...

For the avoidance of abuse and in line with general public concerns, the FREE Internet is presently subject to fair usage policy of up to 500MB per month

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I still have 500mb quota of basic internet and active services but it seems that I can't connect to social apps like whatsapp.Furthermore I have unlimited internet quota which came from Super Terrer(38).During 12am-12pm which is the time period for unlimited internet,whatsapp still can't be used and when I tried to open a website the page Whoopps!You've exceeded your internet quota will pop up.

Community Manager
Try to unsubscribe the internet add-on that you have finished using, in order to enjoy free basic data.