Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ALWAYS DISCONNECT

I don't know why. My line connection always disconnect, everywhere n everytime always disconnect, I already 2 years using postpaid 80 but this time line internet so suck.. sorry to say if this still happened I will port to another provider.. please refer attachment as my proof your line disconnect!!

Re: ALWAYS DISCONNECT

Support

Hi Rabbittank. Please submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage. 

The report will be directly sent to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

for what report at MyDigi app?  i sent a report but after 3 days auto closed case... so wasted my time, until i get link to  feedback customer service i just give 1*. closed case not even call or reset my line.. i dont know how to say it... i'm very disappointed!

Why my internet always disconnect....its make my work slow you know! Iam very angry with this situation...why digi? You want your customers don't want use digi internet...so please fix this problem...macam mana hidup nak senang kalau x buat hidup orang senang...

Support

Hi Irfan_, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.

Valued Contributor

hi  if you raise via mydigi app, supposed to be status update then only the case be closed after technical team calls you.

i have made numerious cases on network issues too. digi also close the case. but i continue to raise since now WFH impact me the most due to horrible digi network, no volte, call drop, poor data etc. for the sake of closing issue without solving it, by digi is a really a horrible move by them, never care, never appreciate customer, and fail to understand and listen to customer.

my network issue has been drag since 2018, and now still  telling me in planning, and ask for rebate, digi dont want to give good one due to poor service, but can give 2 month free plan, plus plan discount if customer sign up for phone or plan package. i was told due to their system..huh..system also set up human...no matter how i raise 2 report to MCMC already.

if no reply from digi, i will continue to raise the report, really disappointed being digi user for past decades.