Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

4g,3g mobile data line. Browse internet terrible slow 4hourseven load to a page. N deduct 0.3GB data

What the **bleep** you Digi
I have been complain you since 2014.
Until now no improve these two years
I was difficult to use your data plan terrible super slow like turtle.
Today AT puchong cyberjaya your service terrible slow from 1.7gb dropped 1.4 GB

Can't even load to a page.
HOW YOU cheating TO ME
SO BAD YOU ARE
WHEN IS MY EXPIRE DATE. WASTING MY MONEY ON YOUR SERVICE.

Re: 4g,3g mobile data line. Browse internet terrible slow 4hourseven load to a page. N deduct 0.3GB

Community Manager

For the usage of quota, the system is very accurate in that. If you're using internet on your phone, you can check which app has been using the quota in background, and that might be the reason you're feeling the internet is slow, because it has been heavily used by an app.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: 4g,3g mobile data line. Browse internet terrible slow 4hourseven load to a page. N deduct 0.3GB

Contributor

Since you have reported to Digi, did you/they follow up on the case and what was the resolution given when closing the report?

Contributor
Complaint since 2014? .. and still u r a loyal customer.. respect you dude...