Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

4G LTE internet from Digi is a joke

[ Edited ]

Already complain about my area (puncak alam) of not getting the full internet experience. But no action from digi after almost a month (atleast give us feedback from our complaint, but i've got none). Apart from internet, there is an issue occur whenever i having a call in or call out. there always a "noise" at the back and certain time i can't even hear a thing from the other side (im using digi postpaid 78).

i guess, this is it. what a great run DIGI "4G LTE" (yeah, right). Not recommended at all to my friend, especially my family. Congrats, you just lost a customer (i know its not a big deal losing a single customer) Smiley Happy kudos.

On this lovely sunday morning, i can't even send a single whatsapp message Smiley Very Happy isn't that great. *thumbs up* "4G LTE" from Digi.

Highlighted

Re: 4G LTE internet from Digi is a joke

Community Manager

We are sad to hear you go. We hope that our service in the future will meet your needs.

4G LTE at the moment is not used for voice calls. The phone would have to handover to 3G for voice calls. We are expecting VoLTE services to be available by this year, so we can anticipate for better call quality.

If Whatsapp does not work, just try to restart your data connection and try again with other websites perhaps. If you believe there is an outage in your area that just occured, call in Helpline (0162211800) to report a network fault.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements