Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 4G/4G INTERNET SPEED CONNECTION NETWORK VERY POOR IN TAMAN PINE SEDUAN, SIBU.

My Network 4G+ very poor more than 4G at my place Kampung Tersusun Kelebang Utama 31100 Sungai Siput, Perak. Please Solved This, TQ

Re: 4G/4G INTERNET SPEED CONNECTION NETWORK VERY POOR IN TAMAN PINE SEDUAN, SIBU.

Support

0167380398, to assist u further on this, 

u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

I have already report at my digi application get call from digi, but not happen, its same,

Support

Hi @0167380398. Please refer to your MyDigi app under MyCase Status >> Notes. The caused and the solution is explained in it. It should be similar to the info mentioned by the technical staff to you when you received the call.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!