Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

3G/4G INTERNET SPEED CONNECTION NETWORK VERY POOR IN TAMAN PINE SEDUAN, SIBU.

[ Edited ]

Hi DIGI!

i'ved been using digi so long, and i have been complaining about your 4G/3G internet network speed SO MANY TIMES past few years!  Indoor connection is very poor! only 1 bar sometimes no service at all.

Why no action taken from your side?  We want  a good speed of internet connection coverage (usually 3G) in our residential area. Now coming to 2018, still no coverage for 4G?  Until when want to wait?

There's many people living in our residential area. Many people been porting out to other telco.

I  use 80% of internet connection for my  daily works.  I depend on internet connection to contact my customer. Please upgrade your internet speed connection indoor & outdoor. very poor & slow.

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR INTERNET SPEED 3G or 4G CONNECTION IN MY RESIDENTIAL AREA  

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR COVERAGE TO 4G  in my area.

my location : TAMAN PINE SEDUAN,

BATU 9, JALAN OYA,

96000 SIBU. SARAWAK.

Please take action!

Please do somethingfor the other customer living in this residential area!

Re: 3G/4G INTERNET SPEED CONNECTION NETWORK VERY POOR IN TAMAN PINE SEDUAN, SIBU.

Community Manager

@chrisssDG, we value your feedback. Now there is an easier way to help Digi build a better network based on feedback like yours. Advise the people affected at your location to submit a network feedback through MyDigi app so that future planning would cater for your location http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: 3G/4G INTERNET SPEED CONNECTION NETWORK VERY POOR IN TAMAN PINE SEDUAN, SIBU.

Same thing in Kl. Either low bar or no network suddenly. Im staying in Bukit Jalil, written form, call customer service. Pointless to guve feedback. Even my workplace in Bulit Bintang sometimes lost connection suddenly. Voice call equally bad. Never more than 5 mins before it gets disconnected or the line is breaking and this is within city center.

I have been using digi for the past 17 years and friends and colleagues are amazed at my tolerance level all these years but seriously, I am switching finally. Last advice for DIGI, to retain customer, provide the service; ask the staff to go to the ground; get feedbacks actively instead of asking customer to provide feedback. How to provide online feedbacks if your customer cant even log into internet via your network? Not all your customer has different service providers via whose network can they log feedbacks to you.

Re: 4G/4G INTERNET SPEED CONNECTION NETWORK VERY POOR IN TAMAN PINE SEDUAN, SIBU.

[ Edited ]
Mohd azhari

4G+ digi

Helo DiGi,

I haved been complain this issue since 2015 & you can  view my last complain (2015) in the discussion.

I don't know what to say anymore, i been using Digi since 2014 until now 2019 still NO improvement on your coverage services.

Yes there is 4g coverage in my residential area, BUT the speed is very poor even though it is so called 4G "Fast internet".  I having this issue since 2015.

Why no improvement?? Every single time talking to Customer service, always the same reason & answer advise us to restart phone.

Why??????

Ask your technician to come here & see, test the speed. Rectify this  issue.

Helboy

Support

Irfanboys, if the issue still persists and happening, 

log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Iam tired to even to lodge a complain.. Obviously will be told/answered any kind/category/complexity of the question/complain with this °°log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing°°
Case closed..

Always envy to my colleagues when on the road from town 1 to town 2, they seems no worries about a possibility on losing a connection from their service provider unlike me (A lowkey DIGI user), who always ended up to place my handphone to a safer place, in pockets because the service/network is extinct or unheard on many section, kampung, far from town area... Hundreds times I heard a life quotes from human being around me, whispered or some will bark on ~do not afraid to change for better...~ Leave YELLOW for a best RED or BLUE.. ~ guaranteed a better coverage from other service provider...

Good luck with digi... YOU'LL WILL ALWAYS A GOOD NETWORKLESS NETWORK PROVIDER IN EARTH..