Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

20000 FORCE AUTO SUBSCRIPTION

Playwing. Successful subscription for 4.50 MYR/weekly. Auto renewal on 28-04-2020. To cancel, slaltd.co/u/99F1AA03F998198E00BB5FA370F11E18
Highlighted

Re: 20000 FORCE AUTO SUBSCRIPTION

Support

Hi Blazerod99, The SLA DOB- Playwing is a mobile payment service that allows users to purchase digital content and charge it to their mobile bill.

The mobile payment option works with one-off, subscription and in-app payments and is available to both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Users will receive verification codes to confirm purchases as well (such as OTP / TAC codes from banks) for security reasons.

You may also contact the SLA DOB support should you need further info/ unsubscribe on the service. TQ
Email : support@sla-ltd.com 

Highlighted

I'm not getting any confirmation from OTP and TAC. Something is not right if this keep on I'll just change to another line.. I'll already been charged over RM 20 plus already.
Highlighted

I also face the same issue as above, this playwing sla has been charging me for more than one month for almost RM 25!!! Once clicked in the unsubscribe link and the subscription still comes back again less than a week. I really feel unsecured using digi as it didnt ask for TAC number or consent before charging consumers. Really disappointed as A loyal Digi user for almost 10 years. This is an endless loop of scam!!! Hope you may take immediate action and help to assist on this issue.
Highlighted

Happened to my i150 account as well. No TAC and all. The sim card is 24/7 in a 4G modem router.

Called DIGI cs, CS blocked the scammer service, requested a refund and was told that it will be processed.

The irony is, unlike what what said here (have to get TAC approval) the CS claimed that this low class scammer gaming service can be easily 'activated' by just clicking a link on facebook or website.. despite the sim card not being in your phone.

Happened to me in the past as well. Managed to get my money back though.