Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

you have a pending order with us

when I try to buy another internet plan, it showing you have a pending order with us. Please help to solve it ASAP. Thanks
Highlighted

Re: you have a pending order with us

I have the same problem, please fix this ASAP
Highlighted

Support

Good morning. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Can you help me? I can't add-on to buying internet, because i have a pending order. Can you clear this issues for me? Thank you
Highlighted

Support

Hi Pretty95. May we know, is the issue persists? If yes, please PM (inbox) one of us (the Supports) ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have a order top up but i cant buy pakej in this aplication
Highlighted

Support

Hi Zakyanwar. Please try again and should the issue persists, PM (inbox) us ya. Thank you.

Highlighted

How to inbox you because I got the same problems too but my credit isn't deducted.
Highlighted

Pliss help me .. i cant buy internet because this pending oder ..
Highlighted

Support

Hi FatinAtirah_22. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for assistance. Thank you.