Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

reactivate VoLTE

Hi i'm accidently unsubscribe my digi VoLTE,,,,please help rectivate  0176772213

thanks

Re: reactivate VoLTE

Hello

please help me reactivate VoLTE - 0176772213   

Support

Vo-LTE service status for 0176772213 is active at the moment, Aliffkhairul. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello, Previously I accidentally turn off the VoLTE in mydigi app for testing, I thought can turn on later just easy like turn off VoLTE but once turn off the button of VoLTE in mydigi app will disappear. Please help me to reactivate back VoLTE. My phone support VoLTE. My no. Is 0102298554

Support

Hi Mann2, No worries, The VoLTE service has been successfully re-activated. You may restart your device and start to use the service. TQ.

Hello, Previously I accidentally turn off the VoLTE in mydigi app for testing, I thought can turn on later just easy like turn off VoLTE but once turn off the button of VoLTE in mydigi app will disappear. Please help me to reactivate back VoLTE. My phone support VoLTE. My no. Is 01131793469

Support

Vo-LTE service reactivated for your number, huds.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!