Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: "emergency calls only"

Support

Talian telah disekat sebab sudah tamat tempoh, Hafizrahmad. Sila tambah nilai semula supaya boleh menggunakan talian seperti biasa ya. TQ.

why is my DIGI suddenly "emergency calls only" status?

how to return it back to normal status?

Anonymous

Hi nfthnelwa12, kindly slot the sim card into another phone and monitor if there is a network. The purpose of doing this is to check the root cause is from the sim card, network or from the device. If still unable to get network, kindly walk in to the nearest Digi Store for a sim card replacement. Ensure that you are the registered owner of the mobile number, bring along your IC, and the charges for sim card replacement is RM10.   

Find a Digi Store near you using this link: https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store > Outlet > Digi Store

Hello. Good day. I just want to ask why is my DiGi suddenly "for emergency calls only" status ? How to return it back to normal status ? I already try reinserting the sim card but still the same. other DiGi's in my area are all working fine. Is there a way to confirm if my sim is damaged or suspended? Because the day before it is still working, but the next day it just stopped and it is in "emergency call only" status ever since.

Support

Shaa20, does the issue still persist, do PM us ur full name and phone number for verification and further checking on this. Tq.

: "emergency calls only"

Hello. .please check my number. .i already pay bill for my postpaid. .but why no unbar my phone. .this is my ic number : 970509125998

Re: : "emergency calls only"

Support

baeyeye, please PM us ur full name and phone number if ur line is still barred till now. Tq.

Hi, could you check my number +60 10-956 3209..
It's have been emergency call only for all day long

Support

Muzayr, please inbox us ur full name and IC number for verification and further assistance on this. Tq.

Hello. Good day. I just want to ask why is my DiGi suddenly "for emergency calls only" status ? How to return it back to normal status ? I already try reinserting the sim card but still the same. other DiGi's in my area are all working fine. Is there a way to confirm if my sim is damaged or suspended? Because the day before it is still working, but the next day it just stopped and it is in "emergency call only" status ever since. please help me ASAP