Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

mydigi app missing internet sharing

Hi Digi,

Why is the mydigi app not able to have the link to the internet sharing ?  What is happening ?  When is this going to be fix ?

Actually, I have already allocated all my internet sharing last month but now, it has all been reset, what happened ? Do I have to do this every month ?  This is not user friendly.

Thanks.

Re: mydigi app missing internet sharing

Same issue, can’t setting internet sharing to my family line. Digi don’t want to solve it yet

Same issue found here. I was told by Digi customer service that this is due to the system migration and their team is working on fixing this.
It’s almost 1 month now but still no update on this

Same here. No more data on my primary account. but can share data from my supp. Line. And somehow, supp. Line using my data first. Now have to pay to top up.

Support

Good evening. Please update your MyDigi app to the latest version (12.3) to use the sharing feature again.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!